Abraj Al Bait Complex
Central Area Ajyad
As of 2013, this hotel is 5 Star rated
- Disabled/Wheelchair Facilities
- Business Centre
- Free High Speed Internet
- Children's Activities
- Fitness Centre and Spa
- Room Service
- VIP, Executive and Luxury Suites
Just steps away from the holiest site in Islam, Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel is the iconic symbol of hospitality for people from around the globe who have gathered to worship, reflect and contemplate.
Standing as the tallest concrete building in the world with 76 floors, Makkah Clock Royal Tower is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdulaziz Endowment project. Its soaring height and proximity to Al Masjid Al Haram allow guests to enjoy unmatched breathtaking views from 945 rooms and suites, while 76 elevators provide easy access to and from Al Masjid Al Haram.
The hotel also offers 10 delicious dining options ranging from innovative Asian fusion to the first five-star Saudi restaurant in Makkah. Other amenities include: a female and male fitness center, a Kids Corner playroom, a 24-hour business center, more than 3200 meter squared of flexible function space, and eight state-of-the-art meeting rooms. For the height of exclusive service and privacy, Fairmont Gold promises guests a 'hotel within a hotel' experience through a range of privileges like a private reception and 24-hour butler service.
A seamless fusion of Arab hospitality, modern comfort and signature Fairmont service, combine to create an unforgettable experience in this divine setting.
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). This 5-star property offers access to a business center and limo/town car service.
This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Business services and currency exchange can be provided. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Parking is also available nearby (surcharge).
- Business center
- Free breakfast buffet
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- On-site medical assistance available
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Room service, laundry, dry cleaning, currency exchange, souvenirs/gift shop, var hire, tour desk, fax/photocopying, ATM/cash machine on site, concierge service, shuttle service (surcharge), airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- From 17:00 hours (must be 18 or over)
- Until 14:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds
- One older child or adult is charged SAR 800 per person per night in an extra bed
- One child from 2 to 12 years is charged SAR 400 per person per night in an extra bed
- The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
- Pets are not allowed
- When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Accepted credit cards
- American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, JCB
- Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina. Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms.
Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability.
Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.